Sardinian ‘Tauledda’ Wool Floor Runner
The ‘Tauledda’ rug is a modern design, handcrafted from a mix of Sardinian wool and cotton. The contemporary palette adds warmth and texture. Age-old techniques, traditions and passion are intricately weaved into each one-off design.
Creator – Isabella still carries on the family-run business in Samugheo, Sardinia, her mother Usanna, at 90 years young, learned her trade from her mother and those before her. Each rug is intricately designed and weaved by hand with love and passion for ancient techniques and Sardinian culture.
- Hand-woven/ Hand-stitched
- Materials – 80% Sardinian hand dyed wool / 20% cotton
- Measurements – 0.65cm x 2.04cm
- Clean spills immediately, and Professional cleaning recommended
- A non-slip mat is recommended for underneath to prevent slipping
- Variations in colours and size are available upon request
- Made in Samugheo Sardinia